Careers | We are hiring.
We are always looking for new talent to add to our team. If you think your skills may be suited to our company and you would be an asset to us, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title : Business Development Executive
Job Details : Employment Type – Full-time or Fixed Term Contract
Location : Sidqam Ltd (Direcht), United Kingdom.
A growing health-tech company, selling software systems in the NHS and private health and care sector, is looking for a dynamic person to join the team as a Business Development Executive.
The role requires supporting our clients in using our software products in the UK, including providing training, answering calls and emails; attending meetings; and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across our various teams and clients, and demands excellent inter-personal skills. The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of our products/services.
The executive is required to assist in our sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. She/he should be able to research and provide ideas to gain new clients and keep the senior leadership updated about market trends and new business opportunities in the NHS and private health and care sector. Other roles and responsibilities include:
· Maintaining knowledge of all our product and service offerings
· Building contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
· Keeping prospective client database updated
· Attending meetings with prospective clients
· Arranging meetings for senior leadership with potential clients
· Making cold calls for new business leads
· Supporting in writing new business proposals
· Following company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
This role will require the person to be comfortable working on a computer and have excellent communication skills; both verbal and written. Open to anyone who will appreciate the opportunity the role may bring through their commitment and effective work.
Qualifications and Competencies Required
· Graduate degree; MBA preferable
· Basic IT skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Effective negotiation skills
· Ability to create good presentations
· Must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
· Must have attention for detail and be an active listener
· Ability to work independently and in a team
· Ability to work under pressure